Called by God
Urgent… The Gospel is urgent and the kingdom of heaven is near. At One Mission Society, our goal is not to send out missionaries, but to send out the Truth of the Gospel through missionaries and national workers around the world. One Mission Society is minister in more than 60 countries. Praise God—people are coming to the Lord and being discipled in Jesus' name!
Whether your call is to serve through compassion ministries to street kids or training young national pastors in a seminary or to serve in a support role at headquarters, we recognize that first and foremost, Jesus is calling you to a relationship to Himself. One Mission Society is praying for more workers to join in the harvest, that Christ may be glorified.
The needs are urgent—the call is clear. Listed below are a few examples of the ways you can serve through One Mission Society.
- Plant churches among nationals in the Dominican Republic.
- Serve alongside national church-planters as a Church Multiplication Facilitator, bringing accountability, encouragement and support to the pastors serving there under OMS.
- Teach English to build relationships with unbelievers.
- Reach out to European youth through English camps in Ukraine.
- Train pastors at one of 34 seminaries around the world.
- Teach at a Bible training center in Asia.
- Disciple women in Mozambique.
- Minister to street kids in Mexico City at a local drop-in center.
- Serve with a children’s evangelism ministry in Haiti, working to get sponsors for Haitian children to attend school.
- Teach kids from around the world at the Christian Academy in Mozambique.
- Manage finances on a field.
- Serve as a missionary at the OMS World Headquarters through accounting, communications, mobilization or other departments.